Saturday, March 22, 2008

You Never Know Who You'll Meet At Walmart

Tonight I was at my weekly Walmart shopping trip. You could not help but notice the huge (and I mean huge) man in front of me. As I was busy putting all my stuff on the belt I noticed this big group of little boys gathering around and whispering. Finally, one of them said "Your a RAMS player". No wonder he was so big...it was Orlando Pace. We knew he lived near us because Dave has run into him at 24 hour Fitness. Anyway, he was signing autographs and talking and joking around with the kids. He seemed so nice and friendly. I called Brian to tell him he missed it because he wanted to stay home and watch TV.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
My husband, David and I live in St. Charles, MO. We are the proud parents of Brian adopted from Guatemala in 2002 and Angelica adopted from Colombia in 2006. Both children were adopted using Children's Hope International.